Sunday, August 7, 2011

We Have A Winner

When I created this contest(see post of 8/2/11 below) I expected the combination of nobody seeing it/nobody taking me seriously and/or nobody putting forth the effort to make an entry to leave my inbox empty. Which was pretty much what happened. But, Pat Gould takes the prize by sending an e-mail containing something that resembles an element of an anatomy article.
Pat's entry:
"hers some...
-------"is somebody skating the ramp?"

------"when did matt field get here?"

or

----"he juggles when he doesnt skate""
Thanks for playing Pat! We can arrange a time for you to collect your prize. Along with the photo I've been meaning to give you for six months.

Knowing that nobody else would make one, I took it upon myself to get at least one entry.
Sean's Entry:


Thanks for tuning in, see you next time.

3 comments:

Raphael said...

i did a counterclockwise dissection of that anatomy. cracked up at the last top right comment.

isaac said...

The Dew Tour is happening this weekend about a mile away from my house. Put in your autograph requests now, bros.

pat said...

fuck yea