Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Like A Monkey In A Zoo










My original concept for the book that became the santa rosa skatepark thing was going to be about derby locals. This guy, whose name I can't remember (possibly Jin?), is the furthest thing from a derby local, having come to America from Korea about a year ago, but he was there when I had the tripod and after some convincing agreed to a few photos. I see him around every once in awhile bombing hills. Kind of bummed I only have the smaller lo-res versions.

1 comment:

Brandon Getty said...

don't know if mah boy's profile is public, but the whole album showcases "the library incident":

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=14432773&albumId=2587158&page=2

i'll photobucket/repost them in due time if ya can't see 'em.